Nina Tabassomi is the director of the Galerie im Taxispalais, Innsbruck. From 2013 to 2015 she served as curator at the Fridericianum in Kassel, where she was responsible for the exhibition program in the museum tower. From 2011 to 2013, she worked as project manager at KW Institute for Contemporary Art in Berlin, having previously contributed to the survey exhibition based in Berlin as curatorial assistant. Nina’s writing has appeared in various exhibition catalogs.
Nina Tabassomi was the 2016 Curatorial Resident at Ludlow 38.
- Leah Dixon—A Pirate’s Meal
- Emeka Ogboh—Das Afrikanische Bierlaboratorium I
- Infrastructures of Pain
- Arash Hanaei—Capital Complex
- One on One Sessions with Adelita Husni-Bey
- Tris Vonna-Michell’s “Postscript III–V (Berlin)”, screening
- Mohammadreza Farzad’s “Into Thin Air”, screening and artist talk
- Mounira Al Solh and Cathleen Schuster, screenings and artist talks
- Shana Moulton and Monira Al Qadiri, screenings and artist talk with Monira Al Qadiri
- Azin Feizabadi’s “Cryptomnesia”, screening and artist talk
- Sunday Screenings of Carey Young’s “I am a Revolutionary”
- Carey Young, Pilvi Takala, Neda Saeedi, screenings and artist talk with Neda Saeedi