The Agency is an independent organization devoted to the investigation of existing and imagined relations between legal and artistic imagination, and visual activism and legal activism. All exhibitions, events and projects taking place in 2018 at MINI/Goethe-InstitutCuratorial ResidenciesLudlow 38 are organized by The Agency for Legal Imagination, conceived and initiated by Avi Feldman.
- State Traps
- Heat Signature
- Stele Trial
- Exhibit №1: 5846, 5851, and 5852 vs. the Population and Immigration Authority
- We Indict! Unraveling Structural Racism in Germany
- LUDLOW at 10
- On the Imaginary Domain, Or Who Gets to Be a Person?
- Nancy Hollander / Government surveillance and censorship: the end of free speech in America
- Dead Presidents: A Lexicon of Land, Race and Nation
- Performances: revenge body politics
- The Lucullan Reading Circle
- Tali Keren in dialogue with Ramzi Kassem
- Then indeed there’s got to be, what do I know, something good
- From the Populist Right to Nazi Terrorism: The Case of the NSU and Structural Racism in the US and Germany
- Branding the Dream: Barack Obama, Donald Trump, and the Meanings of America